Harley-Davidson 2022 Low Rider™ ST for Sale Central Coast & North Sydney Australia
2022 Low Rider™ ST Specifications and Information
Legendary style in a tall performance bagger package, with an all-new fairing design and a powerful Milwaukee-Eight 117 engine.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Rebels seeking a now classic West Coast style
- Touring comfort with a performance first attitude
- FXRT devotees who want the latest riding enhancements
Milwaukee-Eight™ 117 V-Twin
The new pinnacle of torque and displacement with a factory-installed powertrain. Precision oil/air cooling. 168 Nm of torque at 3500 RPM. Tuned heavy breather intake and high flow exhaust maximize engine performance, a boost you can feel with every twist of the throttle.
FRAME MOUNTED FAIRING
BLACKED OUT EVERYTHING
SPORT TOURING PROFILE
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 117
- Bore 103.5 mm
- Stroke 114.3 mm
- Displacement 1,923 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.2:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-2 shotgun; catalyst in muffler
- Length 2,365 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 720 mm
- Ground Clearance 150 mm
- Rake 28
- Trail 145 mm
- Wheelbase 1,615 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 110/90B19,62H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 18.9 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 315 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 327 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 168 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 30
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 30
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps All LED, low beam, high beam and signature position lamp headlamp; LED Zeppelin Tail/Stop; Incandescent bullet turn signals
- Gauges 4-inch analog tachometer with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip and range indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable. Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2022 Low Rider™ ST
Adds $355 to MSRP