Harley-Davidson 2022 Fat Bob for Sale Central Coast & North Sydney Australia
2022 Fat Bob Specifications and Information
A street-eater with an appetite for power. Built with muscular style and performance.
THIS IS THE RIGHT BIKE FOR
- Renegades seeking the utmost power and performance
- Conquering city streets with power and agility
- Milwaukee-Eight 114 V-Twin engine and Custom styled exhaust
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ BIG TWIN ENGINE
A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
DUAL DISC FRONT BRAKES
These high-performance dual disc brakes help you keep that power in check when you need to.
Performance-inspired, upswept exhaust with a custom contrast finish.
RACE-STYLE FORK TECHNOLOGY
Inverted race-style front fork design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust 2-into-1-into-2 dual side; catalyst in header
- Length 2,340 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 710 mm
- Ground Clearance 120 mm
- Rake 28
- Trail 132 mm
- Wheelbase 1,615 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 150/80-16,71H,BW
- Tyres, Rear Specification 180/70B16,77H,BW
- Fuel Capacity 13.2 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 296 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 306 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 155 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges 4 inch analog tachometer with digital speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip and range indication
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2022 Fat Bob™
Adds $355 to MSRP
White Sand Pearl
Adds $355 to MSRP