Harley-Davidson 2021 Iron 1200 for Sale Central Coast & North Sydney Australia
Review 2021 Iron 1200, Specifications and Information
Blacked-out chopper profile with the power to go beyond the city limits.
- Riders looking for an edgy factory-custom chopper
- Bold throwback styling updated with dark, modern finishes
- 1200cc Air-Cooled Evolution V-Twin and Mini-Ape bars
1200CC EVOLUTION™ ENGINE
1200cc at your command to deliver tons of torque for an unforgettably fun ride.
Blacked-out finishes from its powertrain to its air cleaner cover to its exhaust. Equipped to take on the urban grid.
THROWBACK 70'S CUSTOM TANK ART
Authentic bold 70's-inspired tank graphic shows the bike's retro roots.
CAFÈ SOLO SEAT
Sit "in" the bike while your hands and feet reach naturally to the controls. This seat pays homage to the heritage of the iconic Cafe Racer style.
9-SPOKE CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to complement the Dark Custom look.
BLACK MINI-APE HANDLEBARS
Fists in the wind attitude with a conservative rise and bend for rider comfort
FIXED SPEED SCREEN
The fixed black speed screen leaves no question as to the attitude of the motorcycle. Get behind it and hang on.
- Engine 2 Air-cooled, Evolution™
- Bore 88.9 mm
- Stroke 96.8 mm
- Displacement 1202 cc
- Compression Ratio 10:01
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Black, staggered, shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Length 2,200 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 735 mm
- Ground Clearance 110 mm
- Rake 30
- Trail 117 mm
- Wheelbase 1,515 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
- Tyres, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 12.5 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.6 l
- Weight, As Shipped 248 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 256 kg
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 96 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28
- Primary Drive Chain, 38/57 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.004
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.432
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.783
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.965
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.4
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
- Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
2021 Iron 1200™
Stone Washed White Pearl
Adds $295 to MSRP
Adds $295to MSRP
Add $295 to MSRP