Harley-Davidson 2021 Freewheeler for Sale Central Coast & North Sydney Australia
Review 2021 Freewheeler ™ Specifications and Information
A stripped-down hot rod cruiser with raw attitude and the confidence of three wheels.
- Riders looking to customise their dream trike
- Bold styling with bobtail fenders and Mini-Ape bars
- Milwaukee-Eight ™ 114 V-Twin engine and Enforcer wheels
MILWAUKEE-EIGHT™ 114 ENGINE
The most displacement in standard H-D™ Touring models. You get 114 cubic inches of passing and horizon-chasing power.
REFLEX™ LINKED BREMBO™ BRAKES WITH STANDARD ABS
Designed to help prevent the wheels from locking under braking to assist the rider in maintaining control when braking in a straight-line. ABS operates independently on front and rear brakes to keep the wheels rolling and help prevent uncontrolled wheel lock in urgent situations.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SUSPENSION
Premium Harley-Davidson touring suspension technology is calibrated specifically for Trike models, delivering a smooth and responsive ride.
MINI-APE HANGER BARS
The 12-inch Mini-Ape hanger bars on the Freewheeler™ model are the tallest rise you can get from an OE manufacturer. They pull the hand controls back toward the rider, and reduce the force it takes to turn the front wheel for easy riding and easy handling.
BOBTAIL REAR FENDERS
The pair of Harley-Davidson® bobtail rear fenders give the bike classic cruiser lines and styling details.
CHROME SLASH CUT MUFFLERS
The Milwaukee-Eight™ 114 engine puts its exhaust note out to the world through these chrome slash down pipes.
ENFORCER CAST ALUMINUM WHEELS
There's an Enforcer front wheel leading the way, and you've got two more to match in the back. Up front, the brake rotors have been redesigned to show off more of the premium custom look of the wheels.
A classic style chrome headlight nacelle is tucked tight against the frame and forks for a tighter, smaller look. It also accommodates a clean-looking windshield mounting system.
UNIQUE TRUNK SYSTEM
It's a one-of-a-kind design that opens left to right (with one hand) and extends the entire length of the body for a clean look. Enough cargo space to easily accommodate two full-face helmets.
STEERING HEAD AND FRONT FORKS
The responsiveness is dialed in with a stiff front end and 49mm front forks, plus a steering damper that controls feedback from the road.
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore 102 mm
- Stroke 114 mm
- Displacement 1,868 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.5:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Shorty slash down-style chrome finish mufflers
- Length 2,615 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 700 mm
- Ground Clearance 125 mm
- Rake 26
- Trail 101 mm
- Wheelbase 1,670 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tyres, Rear Specification P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.7 l
- Weight, As Shipped 492 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 507 kg
- LUGGAGE CAPACITY -VOLUME 0.06 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 159 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.534
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.302
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.423
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.392
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.741
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 3.157
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system, gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake
- Gauges Speedometer, fuel gauges; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator
- Prices listed are the ride away pricing for base models. Options such as colour are available at additional cost. Ride Away Price includes registration fees and CTP insurance where applicable.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the SAE J2982 and are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specified conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions.
Adds $395 to MSRP
Adds $1,795 to MSRP
River Rock Gray
Adds $395 to MSRP