STYLE THAT SPEAKS OF DECADES OF LOVE FOR THE OPEN ROADThe stripped-down nostalgic style was born in the '60s, but the power of the Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine brings it all into the right now, fast.
Price is for Vivid Black (or solid colour where Vivid Black is not offered). Overseas model shown. The visual appearance and specifications of vehicles may vary by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Please contact your local Harley-Davidson dealership for more information. All comparisons made are between original equipment 2019 and 2020 models.
Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine
Reflex™ Linked Brembo Brakes with Standard ABS
Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle
Slicer II Cast Aluminum
One-Touch Opening Saddlebags
- Milwaukee-Eight® ENGINE :
- Engine 2 Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore 100 mm
- Stroke 111 mm
- Displacement 1,746 cc
- Compression Ratio 10.0:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Length 2,450 mm
- Seat Height, Unladen 705 mm
- Ground Clearance 135 mm
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 170 mm
- Wheelbase 1,625 mm
- Tyres, Front Specification BW 130/70B18 63H
- Tyres, Rear Specification BW 180/55B18 80H
- Fuel Capacity 22.7 l
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4.9 l
- Weight, As Shipped 360 kg
- Weight, In Running Order 375 kg
- LUGGAGE CAPACITY -VOLUME 0.064 m3
- Engine Torque Testing Method EC 134/2014
- Engine Torque 3 150 Nm
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 32
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 32
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
- Wheels, Front Type Slicer II Cast Aluminium
- Wheels, Rear Type 7 Slicer II Cast Aluminium
- Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 6 High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
- Gauges Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Recommended 91 octane (95 RON) or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Riding range estimates provided following the WMTC 134/2014 Annex VII Appendix 3.3 are based on expected performance of a fully-charged battery when operated under specific conditions. Actual range will vary depending on riding habits, ambient weather and equipment conditions. Range as shown is with maximum power and minimum regeneration selected.
2020 Harley Davidson Touring Road King
Silver Pine / Spruce
Stone Washed White Pearl